20080426

Eighty.


Say Hello! to O'Bar. This is the place I'm going to work at very soon :) Hopefully it would be another fulfilling experience. Can't wait to start work actually, like this coming Sunday! I'm so gonna drown myself with work to get you off my head. NO, actually.. I AM COPING WELL WITH IT. But there are just somethings I can't help but think back. You know what are they? Yes... they are the memories you craved in me. I will never forget the things you've done, I'll still REMEMBER you.. Forget it.. Till I'm over this.

Today also marks another Pisang outing :) My almost 2 years camp buddies!! :D I'm truely amazed by what we are now. :)) Went down to Central for dinner in the evening. Was a bad idea 'cause everywhere was so freaking packed. We ended up having dinner at Pepper Lunch after so much considerations... LOL. -___- Hmmm. Next time, I die die die DIE must go Brewerkz or Iguana's Cafe. Lunar's in the list as well. And and and also Ebar or any other gay bar!! :x Bloody freaking many places I wanna go. ZZZ. Mountain turtle, yo! :p There's free entry for tertiary students at MOS today, but I didn't join them 'cause I swore to my 2 sisters to stop drinking for the time being. You guys better keep your promises too before I........... :) I swear I will......... YAY. Soooo proud of myself actually. Hee. So... I ended going home at 10PM. Freaking unearthly early! Hmmmm and so I took bus 80 home, the freaking one and a half hour journey. Set me thinking back.. Way back........

With you, it's more than just a long bus ride. Hmmm... I will never
have to feel cold 'cause there always used to be your warmth. It's gone.. All
gone.... Now, I'm always sitting by myself at the back of the bus, on the cold,
hard and uncomfortable seats.. My comfort zone no more.... No one to hug to
sleep on that long jouney.. Only the deafening music blarring for my Ipod to
keep me company... To think back now, every bus ride is like a guilt trip.. The
first to the last kiss... Why must every singe thing have to remind me of you...
From the moment I wake up, when I'm having my meals, everywhere I go, whatever I
see, whatever I hear.. Your scent still lingers..... All I see now is the ghost
of you and me.. How do you ever forget, how can I ever forget.... But you're
never coming back, I know...


The last, goodbye.


I'm so over it. :)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Eden Wee said...

link me up- livinginconfessions.blogspot.com

8:22 PM  
Blogger ~stArlitE~ said...

hahas. wad happened to yr fanciful blogskin?

shimin jie`

1:21 AM  
Blogger Jols :) said...

eden - alright :)

shimin jie - hahaha, i got sick of fanciful skins, back to basics yo :)

2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home